Yall this was so super easy and super cheap! We’re talking less than $20! Sweet!
I didn’t take many pics because it went together so fast. Which is so weird and atypical for anything I have wanted to build. I used 6 cedar fence boards, lopped off the angled top part. Very accurately (or not…) measured and cut those in half for the base. Measured across, minus 6 inches and cut 4 more boards. I think we ended up with 35″, 29″ and 19″. I miscut and already had 2 at 19″, we just went with it and have a wider planting area on the middle tier. This is where it got tricky…
And this was the best solution we could come up with at the moment. Laying a couple of boards to hold up the next section.
Stack it up and tada! So super easy!